Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
skin reddened by too much sun

Posted by sheilajoyce (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 21, 04 at 3:17

For years I have lived with ruddy skin on my neck from getting too many sunburns watching my kids play youth sports ball decades ago. I would remember to use sunscreen on my face, but forget my neck or the front where my v-neck t-shirt exposed me to excessive sun. I recently tried some vitamin E cream I bought at the drug store. Wow, it is bleaching out the red to my normal, pale skin color. So if anyone else has sun damaged skin, try vitamin E cream or oil.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: skin reddened by too much sun

Thanks, Sheilajoyce! I'll try E cream or oil, whichever I find. I have to go to CVS tomorrow, so I'll look for it. How long did it take you to see a difference in the skin tone?

o

I used to be a sun bunny, and now I'm paying the price with red spots on my chest where my shirt didn't cover. I'm gonna try this. Thank you Sheilajoyce.

o

Woodie, improvement is gradual, but I could see a difference after the first day. My skin is red for the first several minutes when I first put it on--from the rubbing? I bought my cream at Long's Drug Store. It's called Nutra-E.

o

I can't wait to try this. I got a severe sunburn on my face as a kid, to this day, my upper cheeks are permanently red. I will give it a try. Thanks for the info. Is it still continuing to work for you?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here