SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
watchmaker_gw

help for my dry frizzy hair

watchmaker
15 years ago

Hello there .. Pleaaaase help me i will go on : ( I am a guy Huh !) hehe .... my wish was to grow my hair .. i did , but i am suffreing and struggel with it , it is dry and frizzy and curly .. i been using many dfrnt kinds of products ( but unfortuantely futile ) when i wash it and use condition it looks great until it gets dry .. then it is just like a sweeper !! yes sweeper .. so i tie it all the time without enjoying freeing it .. i beg u to help me with good advice .. i have heared lately thet ( mayonaise and egg and olive oil works ) and using condition every day without shampoo ... and to no go out when it is wet ! ??? ina ddition i gave up with using chemicals and that various kinds of products and tretaements ..lately i used GOODWELL MILK CREME AND LOREAL TREATEMENT , MANY DFRNT KINDS OF MOUSSE AND WEAK WAX .. SORRY FOR MY LANGUAGE BUT I HOPE THAT YOU COULD UNDERSTAND ME AND GET MY POINT ....AND UNFORTUANTELY HERE ARE SWEDES HAIR DRESSER HAVE NO EXPERINECE ABOUT THIS KIND OF HAIR COZ ALL OF THEM HAVE SILKY NICE SOFT HAIR HIHIHI..

THANKS YOU ... KIND REGARDS ...IBBE

Comments (4)

Sponsored