Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Can anyone recommend...

Posted by teotiki (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 1, 12 at 19:42

I have fine hair that does not hold a curl. I wash it then let it air dry and then curl it with a curling iron but the curl loosens and it's practically straight after two hours. Can anyone recommend a drug store product that will help hold the curl I've tried gels and mousses but all seem to weigh the hair down. Any ideas!

TIA

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Can anyone recommend...

Hair spray. Or rather, hair spritz. I use a nonaerosol hair spritz called L'Oreal Studio Mega Spritz. It's inexpensive and you can get it at most drugstores or department stores like CVS or WalMart. Works great especially when hair is dry and styled. I love it. I wish I had it back in high school when "wings" were in. My hair always wanted to flip forward instead of back like those Farrah Fawcett wings everyone had.

Here is a link that might be useful: This is what the bottle looks like. Click here!

o
RE: Can anyone recommend...

Thanks for the recommendation I'll give that a try.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here