Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
hair styles

Posted by houstonmom (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 20, 07 at 19:32

Does anyone know of a good website that shows lots of current and fashionable hairstyles? I'm looking for a new hair cut and don't like looking at the books in the salon.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: hair styles

www.hairboutique.com Great site~lots of members who help answer questions as well!

o

hi,
here's a nice one too: http://www.jurgita.com/articles-id2178.html

o

I just type the word "hairstyle" or "haircut" into Google.com, and then when the results come up, I click on "images" on the top left (which, if you're not familiar with Goodle, makes your search pull up thumbnails of images instead of text). Pretty awesome for finding haircuts! I've found my last three styles that way.

o

Hi, I don't know if it is still true, but I remember when one of my magazines showed hairstyles from different areas in the U.S. Seems that what is in style/chic in one area is not in another. Just a thought.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here