Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
need a sugg for after eyelid surgery lotions

Posted by jeanwedding (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 21, 07 at 19:07

Just had upper and lowers done 16 days ago. Best thing ever done I should not have waited so long. Was scared of sedation and being a statistic
not real expensive either
I had very droopy upper eyelids Im in my late 50s
My dr has a small in office surgery room. Went for 2 other opinions first. Kind wish I would have went for a fourth opinion. Cause I prob need a forehead lift too
Anyone with suggestions for eyecreams etc
Healing very well so far Had very little bruising etc
I was taking daily pics. But mispaced camera till two days ago
Thanks all
Jean

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: need a sugg for after eyelid surgery lotions

Did your surgeon make any recommendations post op, he would be the first person I would ask. 16 days is really not a long time. I personally would stay away from any eyecream that has an anti wrinkle or tightening effect for now, while you are still healing. Some eyecreams make me puff up.

congratulations for taking the plunge, you must be so happy !

o
RE: need a sugg for after eyelid surgery lotions

? I would think the Doc would have provided you with whatever creams or info about them you'd need... that's weird. I'd give his office a call. Glad you are healing well and you love your results! Wish I had the brass to do something like that.

Here is a link that might be useful: you might find a product referral here

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here