Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Narrow Shoes in Boston

Posted by tangerine_z6 (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 24, 03 at 16:17

Hi,

I'm from the gardening forum, but...am searching for women's narrow shoes in the greater Boston area. I wear an AA or AAA and have found it harder and harder over the past several years to find shoes. They either cost $200 or are so "sensible" that I hate them! If you know of stores or online sources that sell narrow widths I'd love to hear about it. (With luck, I'd like to find flat/low heel/leather. Don't need super casual or super dress up.) Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Narrow Shoes in Boston

Naturalizer.com has lots of great shoes....I wear a 7.5 AA..
I wear their low heeled dress shoes, as well as the "millenium" tie up oxford for walking and shopping, etc..
another favorite brand is Trotters...

Here is a link that might be useful: try this

o

Thanks for the tip!

o

Double-A here. All the women in the family have narrow feet. We do mail order and online. Almost hate to tell you 'bout my fav site - you might get to the shoe first! We love QBOutlet.com. Masseys catalog is another great source - do a search on Masseys shoes, I think there's a website. Auditions catalog has narrow widths, too.

o

Asics makes narrow sized sneakers and running shoes, FYI ;)

o

Monroe shoes carry narrow. Dahers in Andover sells them, as do other stores.
New Balance sneaker outlets carry narrow sneakers, and some European shoes.

o

I've had good luck here. If they don't fit or you don't like them, the store pays for the return.

Here is a link that might be useful: Zappos

o

A good samaritan with narrow feet named Maxine alerted me to a company that carries sandals in narrow and can also custom make them. Very reasonable prices. Sounds good with 18" of snow, must be time to order, lol!

Here is a link that might be useful: Sand Dollar Sandals

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here