Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Survey of a student project from the Technical University of Berl

Posted by pmupmu (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 5, 08 at 15:20

Survey of a student project from the Technical University of Berlin

We are interested in your experience in the cosmetic field. Therefore it would be helpful if you could spend 20 minutes of your time to fill out this survey. Certainly, all your information is handled discretely.

All participants can take part in a drawing of an I-Pod Nano. For that you can leave your mail address at the end of the questionary.

Thank you very much for your participation!

http://www.unipark.de/uc/08Innowerkstatt1/22d1/

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Survey of a student project from the Technical University of

You might want to review the Terms of Service you agreed to when you joined the other day.

A link to them can be found in the green banner at the bottom of any page here.

o

I have seen this"notice" in every forum I visit.
Enough already.
Go away.

o

Pat Clara, don't feed the trolls, let the post fall down. If you respond it pulls the thread back up to the top of the page. Or better yet, report them to the moderators, under the "letters and comments" link at the bottom of the topic pages.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here