SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
juliaw_gw

shorties/boxers/shapers type thing for skirts?

juliaw
17 years ago

Sorry if this is too personal a subject, but I'm desperately searching for something like men's mid-thigh knit boxers (but for women) that I can wear with skirts to minimize ... um ... chafing. I know all about shapers, but I want something that is cool, thin, and comfortable like regular cotton underwear, not pressing on me like that horrid, stiff girdle material (or worse, spandex). I'm not especially big and don't really need my figue shaped, I just want a type of underwear that falls to almost mid-thigh and doesn't bind my waist.

There are shorties designed for women's tennis skirts, but they're all either attached to a skirt or come with seams bulky enough to be seen under a regular skirt. Some gym and bicycle shorts would be perfect except that every single example I've seen comes only in black or navy (and many are constricting like the shapers). I'm looking for something in neutral or flesh tones. So there are my requirements: neutral color, thin, clingy, non-binding, comfortable, cool -- i.e something you wouldn't even notice once you put it on. Ideally, it would also have a dropped waist like bikini underwear, but that's not an absolute requirement.

I put a link to a photo of a men's style that I'd like to have a female version of. Is anyone aware of anything like this out there? Thanks for any help!

(P.S. I apologize in advance for subjecting you to the closeup image of a male underwear model.)

Here is a link that might be useful: Doesn't this look like something women would want to wear? (Without the flap, of course.)

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County