Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Copper Peptides

Posted by Petra (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 31, 05 at 21:59

Has anyone used copper peptide creams? If so, how did they work for you? They are supposed to make quite a difference, but I wonder how much of the stuff written about CP's is just hype.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Copper Peptides

I wondered the same thing. My friend swears by them tho. She gets it at http://www.microdermx.net/MicrodermxOrder.html

o

Hi starz, thanks for the reply. :o) How does your friend's skin look?

o

I've been using copper peptides for over a year now. I'm 52 and I've definitely seen a difference in the texture of my skin. I still have some wrinkles - but my skin is much smoother and "brighter" looking. I also use it on my hands and feet. I was also amazed when using it on my hands - I have 2 playful cats and always have scratches on my hands - well the scratches heal and disappear almost overnight!!

o

Rachelacey, smoother and brighter sounds really good. Which concentration do you use? I could use some for my hands too, our kitties don't usually scratch, but I had a scuffle with a rose I was pruning this morning. I think the rose won. :o)

o

Petra,

LOL - I garden, too so I feel your pain! I use super CP and super cop. Not sure what concentration they are but you definitely feel a slight sting or itchiness when applying.

Rachel

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here