SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
notenoughroses_gw

Growing out ultra short hair

notenoughroses
20 years ago

I have had my hair cut very, very short for 7 or so years. Now am trying to grow it out - bangs now fall just under my eyes, sides hit bottom of my ears, back is still short - hairdresser has been cutting it into a 'bob' as it all grows out to one length.

I am having second thoughts about growing my hair out. Really, I just wanted something different - I got highlights for the first time ever a few months ago and love the results. Now I am thinking that is enough and am thinking about getting my hair cut short again. But, in the back of my mind, I do want to grow my hair out - I am just so darn frustrated by it right now. It is always flopping. My hairdresser does it up nice, but my hair just flops an hour after leaving the salon. It is definitely time to do something! I have an appointment the week after next so I have to decide before then... I don't want to regret getting my hair cut short, if I bail out on growing it out. To make matters worse, we are having family photos taken the end of the month!

I bought a headband a few days ago and hate it. Are they really okay to wear anyway?! I felt like a school girl in one. I read an old post here about growing hair out - someone mentioned bobby pins, but how? I just don't have enough hair to pin up or back yet.

Does anyone know of a good website that I can look at hair styles? I tried doing a Yahoo search and came up with so many that were simply advertisements for hair products.

Any advice or input would be most appreciated! Thanks. ~ Suzie

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert