Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I need a good curl enhancer

Posted by msrose (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 13, 07 at 20:35

My hair is in between straight and curly, with a touch of frizz to it. I normally spray a gloss laminator on it and straighten it. Well, I'm tired of doing that and would like to enhance the curl for a change. I bought a spray today that said curl enhancer, but when I sprayed it on my hair, it left it feeling stiff like hairspray. I want something that will help with the frizz, but leave my hair soft and natural feeling. Does anyone use anything like that?

Laurie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I need a good curl enhancer

John Frieda Frizz-ease Dreamcurls really works great. I couldn't find it last time I went to the local drugstore. Like you said - everything else is gloppy and dries stiff. I'm going to try ordering it from Amazon.com. Also, if you don't want to wash your hair the next morning, just spritz some water on your hair and it "reactivates" it.

o

Thanks, Gina. That sounds perfect. The description even mentions that it doesn't leave your hair crispy. Watch it be discontinued now.

Laurie

o

msrose, try checking out the web site naturallycurly.com. Find out your hair type and see what others with your type are using. Good luck! (sorry I don't know how to make a link) mary

o

After applying a good anti frizz cream or serum to soaking wet hair, I like to scrunch my towel dried hair with a product called "Noodle Head", which can be purchased at Sally Beauty Supply.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here