SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rosewitch49

Heard of or used products from Terressentials?

rosewitch
16 years ago

Has anyone here used products from Terressentials? I found their website and really like the idea of using stuff that is USDA Certified Organic. I used to perm my hair a lot. For almost 12 years, twice a year. But I had to stop when my scalp was damaged. Since then I have gotten used to my thick but mostly straight hair. I have a great stylist and she cuts my hair in a sort of page style that is straight in the back with a little v -cut in the middle and all I have to do is comb it after washing and it dries in place. I have always hating trying to dry and style my hair. I have no patience with it because it is so thick and takes forever to dry. So this cut makes it easier to live with.

But I have a lingering flaking problem that isn't dandruff and nothing that I have tried over the counter or meds from my dermatologist have been able to clear. My scalp doesn't itch but several hours after washing and drying my hair, I can feel the flaky areas. After checking out the info about Terressentials, I have been thinking of trying their shampoos. They recommend that you need to go through a hair detox program using their shampoos but that after that your hair and scalp is suppose to be really clean and free of chemicals. I have been wondering if the different brands of shampoos and styling stuff I have been using over the years is mostly to blame for the problem I have.

Sorry for the long post, but I was hoping to find someone who has tried these products and could tell me about their experience; good or bad. I am going to try adding a link to the website.

Thanks,

Kat

Here is a link that might be useful: Terressentials

Comments (10)

Sponsored
SparkWise Electric (aka Max Electric)
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
Loudoun County's Expert Electricians for Electric Service and Lighting