Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Eyelid sagging

Posted by michelle_s_phxaz (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 29, 06 at 16:27

My skin is in pretty good condition for my age (38) but my eyelids are starting to droop. Is there a cream, product, magic dust, anything that will help tighten the skin above the eyes? Below my eyes is fine, and my crow's feet are minimal, I am just starting to look tired all the time and my eyes aren't as wide as they used to be.

Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Eyelid sagging

My uncle had sagging upper eyelids. He went to a doctor,who did plastic surgery and fixed them. But it was not a cosmetic procedure,it was necessary because his sagging lids were causing vision problems. Due to this,it was fully covered by his health insurance.

o

Thanks Jannie, but I am looking for alternatives to surgery. I wouldn't qualify for that anyway, mine is definitely more of a vanity problem than a vision one!!! Thanks though!

I have seen some eye creams out there but I don't know which would be best for helping to tighten the upper lids.

o

Avon has this new product for eyes. ANEW CLINICAL Eye Lift At 28.00 it's not a bargain but beats the heck out of the cost of an eyelift. I'm going to give it a try.

Here is a link that might be useful: Avon Eye Lift

o

I just found this board and noticed your post. I've found facial exercise to be really good for eyelids. Mine were getting droopy and crepey several years ago. I started doing exercises and it made a huge difference. My lids themselves feel thicker and stronger. It also has helped circles under my eyes and "puppet lines" between my nose and mouth and between my mouth and chin.

I researched several programs and finally bought a video from www.flexeffect.com. You can go to their website and read a lot of info about it.

I have a hard time keeping myself in the habit of doing these everyday, but when I do, I really notice a difference in my face.

o

I use this - I think you can get it elsewhere, but I get it from QVC. You can feel it tightening the skin as it dries. If I put on too much it really feels tight. I only use it on my eyelids, but I guess according to the description you can use it on other parts of the face too.

Item Number A97395

Principal Secret Advanced Continuous Lift Serum

QVC Price $40.00
Shipping and Handling $4.47
Save! Buy two or more and save on S & H.
Click here for S & H details.

The Advanced Continuous Lift contains vitamins A, C, and E, wheat proteins, marine collagen, and amino acids. These ingredients aid in rejuvenating damaged skin and enhance the overall tone and texture of the skin. The unique complex visibly firms the face, neck, and eye areas. Hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested.

o

You could get a nonsurgical lift with botox or dysport.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here