Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone use Urban Decay besides me?

Posted by stargazer_1118 (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 3, 04 at 11:53

Along with Smashbox, I love Urban decay makeup. I have 3 of their liquid mettallic eyeliner which lasts all day AND all night (even overnight if you forget to take it off.) Anyone else use this line? What is your fav product?

Their new flavored body shimmer powders are to DIE for (almost-LOL)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone use Urban Decay besides me?

I love Urban Decay liquid liner. The colors are so pretty and they last all day. I looked all over for colored liquid liner and all I could find was black or brown. I tried pencils of all sorts but it hurt to rub a pencil on my eyelids and the line was never thin and visable enough. I use the teal and blue colored Urban Decay liquid liners. What a terrible name, though, for a really pretty cosmetic!

o

Agreed, worst makeup name ever!!

o

I've only used one of their products, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it -- Potion Primer. Eyeshadow primer that really does keep your eyeshadow from creasing. You just put it on, then go over with face powder or beige eyeshadow to set it. this step also keeps is from "grabbing" your eyeshadow and making it look splotchy. Then apply your eyeshadow. I've got the oiliest skin and this is the first product i've found that really works.

o

LOVE Urban Decay. Try TJ Maxx or Marshalls for that flavored body powder. They had it there, they also had a Cosmo shimmer cream. They have glitter liners and I got a palette there for about $6. Not too shabby. I just ordered the liquid liner in smog from Sephora. I want Flipside shadow next.
Sign up for their Twitter & they'll alert you to codes. They just had a 30% off the entire site. DOn't know when the next one is.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here