SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sameboat

Dark Underarms

sameboat
11 years ago

My armpits are darker than the rest of my skin. I am fairly fair everywhere else, so it's disturbing to me. I've noticed other girls with dark hair have armpits like the inside of their elbows. Mine are always stubbly and the skin also looks grayish. It's summertime so I don't think I can grow out the hair long enough to wax it. Plus I think the skin would remain gray anyway. I've tried scrubbing with a facecloth hard, which leaves them gray and red. I've tried lightly "sanding" with a pumice, which leaves them gray and red and painful. This morning I tried Jolen creme bleach, and after the 10 minutes my arms are still gray and the stubble color didn't even change. So I did it again and no change whatsoever! I just want to feel and look clean like everyone else at the pool and not feel self-conscious about my underarms. Are there any miracles out there? I also have dark skin around and under my eyes, which in photos always looks like I have dark gray eyeshadow on like a raccoon. What gives?

Comments (9)

Sponsored