Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
shoes

Posted by arizonarose (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 29, 12 at 11:08

I just purchased a pr of coach high top sneakers. I think they are soooo cute! I go to the gym 3 days a week, and plan to wear them for working out. Very comfortable!

Do you folks think they are stylish of dorky? I may end up wearing them with jeans out and about. Being in Arizona it's a little too warm still, but when the weather cools.

Do any of you wear high tops? I haven't seen anyone around here wearing them, but again...it's still awfully warm here.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: shoes

I like them, they look nice with narrow leg pants or skinny jeans.

I don't think it's an athletic shoe as far as working out goes though, you might want to get a better padded and supportive shoe geared to working out.

o

I associate hi-tops with skate boarders and teen boys. They aren't athletic, so I wouldn't wear them to a gym, but if you are a label person I would stick with wearing them with a longer pair of jeans.

o

Thank you both for your replys!

mitchdesj, you are absolutely right about the excercize. I'm sticking with my sketchers for that. I do like the high tops tho...just for everyday.

gogwmos, I'm not really a *label* person, but these are so cute. definitely to be worn with jeans...not capris or anything above the ankle.

o

arose, I also bought some high tops to wear as little boots in early winter,
they are Michael Kors.

o

i think: "you looks cool when you wear a pair of high tops". mitchdesj's suggestion for mixing them are reasonable and you can try. i see some wear like that

o

Yup...I've decided they are very cool ( uptown...ya know )
I got another pair , silver with zippers up the back, to wear for working out. I even wear them with shorts..Love them!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here