Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
ugly elbows

Posted by hayden2239 (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 17, 06 at 9:36

Got a question....
A couple of years ago I bumped my "crazy bone". No, being honest, I really whacked it. Since then my elbow has been white and flaky, and cracks and peels, and just generally looks really ugly. No amount of cream or lotion helps. Anyone have any ideas?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ugly elbows

Try using a body scrub or loofah on it and then applying lotion or vaseline overnight with a snug sleeve or ace bandage over it.

o

I used to have horrible rough elbows. Cut a lemon in half,scoop out most of the fruit, then set the upturned halves on a table. Put one elbow in each half, lean hard and stay that way 5 to 15 minutes. (Suggest you read a newspaper whie you're waiting.) The lemon juice and citrus oils will clean,exfoliate,soften your elbows. Rinse off and apply lotion when you're done.

o

Maybe you have a little eczema going on? Try some over the counter hydrocortisone cream for a few days and see if it helps, too.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here