Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Moisturizers with Suncreen

Posted by Michie1 (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 18, 05 at 2:02

Moisturizers seem to come with sunscreen these days but most are no more than 15spf & many even less than that.

They say you should apply sunscreen often & when you perspire but who can do that when you have make-up on? The catch 22 is I use bronzer for some color - that is the majority of my make-up & I apply the moisturizer with sunscreen before that but then after I perspire or as the day goes by you can't reapply on top of make-up. Has anyone come up with any solutions to this?

Also why are moisturizers with spf thin & evaporate nicely into the skin but if you use an actual sunscreen on your face is greasy & never dries enough to apply make-up on top?

Mchie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Moisturizers with Suncreen

You might try a sunscreen made just for faces. Clinique has one that I like a lot, and it's not oily at all.

As for reapplying, I simply don't do it, but then, I avoid the sun and don't like the look of tans. (To me, they look like what they are - sun damage.)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here