Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bare minerals makeup

Posted by ladyminerals (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 3, 06 at 22:52

Hi, I have been reading the forum about bare minerals makeup. I own a silk flower/makeup boutique and decided to try bare minerals before putting it in my shop. I started with Bare Escentuals and absolutely loved it. I hate liquid foundation, especially in the summer, and liked the idea of a powder instead. I have been wearing it for about 1-1/2 years now and will NEVER go back to liquid makeup. My husband is a doctor and has an aesthetic clinic and recommends minerals makeup to his patients after chemical peels, etc. You MUST try this if you haven't already, as I tell my clients, "You will wonder where you have been all your life". Good luck!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bare minerals makeup

I thought BE was good too when I want the powder look. Have you tried adding camellia oil to it? It's a really easy way to give you a dewy glow. You can take your minerals and sprinkle them in one hand, add a couple of drops of camelliabotanic.com and apply. It makes your skin feel like silk. I like both BE minerals and the nourish brand. I agree, will never go back to the old foundation, PLUS it ages your skin.

o

Expensive! I want to look good & not go Broke! I switched to, "Elegant Minerals."

I was ecstatic to find mineral makeup. I can't say enough.

But, "Bare Escentuals" is really expensive.

They always have the commercials running, so you know they add that into the cost of the product. Ouch!!

I wanted to look good and not go broke doing it!

I found, "Elegant Minerals" using the yahoo search engine.

They put sifters on all of their jars and that makes it easier to control the powder.

I've gotten a mineral makeup through the mail and the makeup ends all over the place when you open the jar.

Elegant Minerals put sifter seals their foundation jars.

This keeps the powder from getting into the lid during shipping.

They've always answered my questions really fast. And all the jars are factory sealed too.

I wanted the same high quality product at an affordable price.

Elegant Minerals works better for me and my pocketbook!

Here is a link that might be useful: Elegant Minerals Makeup

o

jennymck, thanks for the tip. I ordered from elegant minerals yesterday, and you're right, the price is MUCH better!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here