Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pur Minerals Make-up

Posted by craftylinda59 (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 19, 07 at 22:22

My dermatologist suggested I wear the Pur Minerals make-up.That's what she wears. The minerals make-up in the office is quite expensive. She told me to check on-line. I have found a lot of places that sells that make-up. Has any of you ladies ordered the Pur Minerals on-line and where from ? Did you have any problems with the order or the make-up ? One web site is -- asseenontvnetwork.com.
It says its a starter kit worth $178 for a special price of $29.95 plus $9.95 shipping and handling. It doesn't say what the next price would be. There's no e-mail to ask questions or phone number. If any one can help me with where you purchase your make-ups with these minerals I would be so thankful.
Linda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pur Minerals Make-up

What is in the starter kit? I use Pur Minerals foundation in light. I but it at Ulta for $30.00 for .28 oz. I really like it, it covers well, looks natural, and does not cause any problems with my allergies or rozasia. I'm not sure I spelled that right, sorry. I have never tried buying it online, but I might be tempted after I check that website!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here