Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Where can I find these exfoliating gloves??????

Posted by ms_minnamouse (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 13, 07 at 17:53

I'm looking high and low for hemp exfoliating gloves because I have problems with my skin and the lycra? ones just aren't cutting it, neither are body brushes.

I need 100% hemp, no cotton blends. The lowest I could find it for was 6.99 on ebay, and that's for one glove! That didn't even include shipping and handling.

Can some one please help me out?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Where can I find these exfoliating gloves??????

Being a specialty item, I would think that's about what you'll end up paying. Have you called your local health food store to see if they have them there? Other than that probably e-bay's your best bet or another on line retail store. Maybe you can get reduced shipping if you buy two gloves?

o

That is a good price for hemp exfoliating gloves. You probably won't find them cheaper anywhere else.

What is wrong with the nylon exfoliating gloves? They are non porous so they do not harbor bacteria. They dry fast. They come in pretty colors. And I've seen them at the dollar stores for a buck.

o

The nylon ones don't exfoliate tough enough, like the hemp do.

o

Whoa, thanks for the warning about the hemp gloves. Those nylon ones are so tough on my skin I am pink when I am done and I would never use them on my face.

o

You might also try a natural foods store. Our's carry natural medicines and shampoos so they might have other natural beauty products as well.

o

This doesn't answer the OP's question, but on one of these forums probably a couple of years ago, a member, maybe chinacat_sunflower (I think that's spelled right) recommended miracle cloths for exfoliating. They work great for me. I use one on my face every night, and occasionally use one on my elbows, when they need it. I use the ones you used to could get at Wal-Mart in the automotive dept, I think it's NicSand or something like that. I don't know if they're still available.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here