Help!

I bought my first pair of white pants and they are thin twill. What color
undies do I wear in order for them NOT to show? Thongs are not an
option. Lol

Thanks!!!!

Patty

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: White pants, what color undergarments?

I recommend beige Spanx--not the hosiery type Spanx, but the heavier, lingerie type Spanx, 3/4 pant length--they are so comfortable and you can't see any lines at all.

o

Thanks! I thought beige would be the color and I will try the Spanx.
I appreciate the help. Who knew white could be problematic?

Patty

o

I agree with Spanx, the best invention for women since the tampon.

If you have a nice shape to your legs, no major cellulite or jiggling, I would try a thong even though you said no at first. I personally am past the thong point, so Spanx are my savior. You can get them pretty cheap on eBay.

o

Do Spanx breathe? Are they hot in the summer? They sound kind of confining.

o

Yes, they do "breathe," at least a lot more than the other shapewear I've tried. I am hot natured and haven't found them to be too hot, either, under most circumstances. What I like about them is you just forget you're wearing them and you don't worry about bumps, lumps, or what might be showing.

Here is a link to the ones I'm referring to; they are a little pricey, but I wear them several times a week, wash by hand or on delicate cycle and hang to dry and they are holding up just great.

Spanx

o

I buy control top nude hose and cut them off to right above my knees. This is much less expensive that spanx (which I found to roll down too much) and is a perfect soluton to the white pants dilemma. I also do this for dresses that don't require pantyhose, but where you still want the control on top from hose.

o

For anyone reading who may be dark skin... wear black. It's amazing.... Even if are more honey brown... it works wonders!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here