SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
margauxgaux

Ashley Paige: Bikini or Bust

margauxgaux
15 years ago

Have you guys heard of Ashley paige? She's a swimsuit designer in California (I believe?). Have you guys heard of this show coming out? The premise looks intriguing - a designer whose bikinis are in demand by A-listers, can't pay her staff or her bills, but she has a mother to make it all better with a biscuit.

Comments (7)

• centralcacyclist
    15 years ago

Newly registered and with one post to the entire roster of forums. Sounds spammy. And what is the odd reference to a biscuit all about?

I googled the site. Kinda cute but VERY scanty.

I say sink it.

• petaloid
    15 years ago

I found three other posts on other websites saying, word-for-word, the same thing including the biscuit (?)

• margauxgaux
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Just referring to the previews I saw. Didn't mean to come off like I was spamming, but I've posted on this site before. Just curious as to if anyone was a fan of Ashley Paige...

• jcrowley99
    15 years ago

I thought the biscuit thing was kind of funny when I saw the commercial. If they put it on On Demand I might check it out sometime.

• enjoyingspring
    15 years ago

I watched Ashley Paige last friday evening. It was just plane stupid, would never watch it again. You could tell it was very scripted. It won't last.

• terilyn
    15 years ago

I haven't watched a full episode yet, but I did see mom with the biscuit. She was on Janice Dickinson's show last season. They got in a huge argument at a photo shoot of her suits.

• scarlett2001
    15 years ago

With all the really exciting and important things going on the world I'm so not interested in another vapid show like this one.

Sponsored