Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Tooth whitening for summer...

Posted by starz (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 4, 06 at 3:50

I've been using gosmile and it helped to whiten about 4 shades, then I saw people on the health forum say that the pro-dental crest supreme strips are 80% stronger than the store bought brands. Gosmile is 6% and the cws pro-dental supreme are 14%.

The gals were saying that if you are really sensitive to just go with gosmile, but if you aren't and want really white teeth, to use a two week supply of the cws supreme.

You have to get them through a dentist but the site that is most recommended on the other forum was dentalwhitestrips.com They also have a combo pack where you can whiten with the strips and then maintain with gosmile. It seems to be the best price I've found. Let me know if anyone sees this combo pack anywhere else.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Tooth whitening for summer...

I've been using the Nite White system and love it. You get the dental mouth bleaching trays from your dentist after they make a mold of your teeth. The bleaching gel comes in 10%, 16% and 22%.

To help decrease the sensitvity, be sure to use a good floride tooth gel. You can even put the gel in the bleaching trays and wear it for an hour. Helps 100%.
The problem that I see with bleaching strips is that they don't really get in all the spaces (especially between teeth) as the gel does.

o
Gosmile

I just checked out the Gosmile site. It seems to me that once you apply the solution to the teeth, there is nothing to keep it in place to do it's job. It will just get washed away from the normal saliva, ect.

o

I ordered a second round and did much better when I dried my teeth off first. They have a new b1 advanced tooth whitener that bonds to the teeth as they whiten, so you get up to 10 shades whiter. Ebay has the best deals or www.eyezonit.com

o

Actually gosmile will naturally whiten veneers to as white as they were when you first had them done.

Ebay has a jumbo kit great deal!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here