Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sports Bras for D cups and beyond.

Posted by dawn_59 (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 30, 06 at 18:22

Some of us are looking for the best sports bras for active runners and tennis players. I am a size D cup and as another woman said on this site we would like something that would keep our "girls" still and smushed. Any ideas for us?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sports Bras for D cups and beyond.

It has been years and years since I bought new sports bras. The ones I bought in large quantities years ago were Champion jog bras. I love them. I wear them now that I'm a 34D, but they also worked after my daughter was born and I was nursing and a 36E cup. Really keeps them from bouncing up and down.

o
One additional point

I forgot to mention above that I got my sports bras through Road Runner Catalogue. I think Title Nine sports catalogue has a good selection too.

o

The absolute best bra for me (40HH) has been the "serious motion control bra". Not cheap at around $65, but the name lives up to its promise. I go mine at Junonia and the tag is so faded I can't read the actual maker.

o

Thanks for the advice ladies, I need one bad!

o

Finally remembered the maker of the absolutely no bouncing bra.
http://enell.com

o

Hey Shroppie, I went to the sight and I am absolutley sure you are right. And guess what? There are 5 stores that carry it within running distance ;) from my home. Bless you dear lady. Yes, $65 is a lot of money but I only need one. Right? Thanks for "hooking" me up. This sight is the greatest. Now, let's see what other problems can I solve here.....let me think hmnnnnn.

o

Wow! I just checked out the enell site. I'm going to have to try one.

I normally get my DD bras from Fredricks and then when needed where a regular cotton sports bra over the top of the Fredricks bra. So far it has been the only thing that kind of works.

Even then I still have just a little bouncing when I try to jog - which is why I don't jog!

o

Glamorise makes a great sports bra. I bought mine online at JC Pennys. I am a 36 DDD. I really like the shaping it gives me and the comfort is amazing.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here