Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Has anyone tried L'Oreal Mineral make up?

Posted by chessy (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 30, 07 at 16:55

I'm curious to know if anyone has tried the L'Oreal mineral makeup line. Let me know if you like it! Thanks,

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Has anyone tried L'Oreal Mineral make up?

I bought some. Foundation and blush. I have no other experience with mineral makeup. I'm 50, a little crinkly, still dealing with some acne, have enlarged pores from previous acne bouts. I didn't like it much. It didn't provide as much coverage as I wanted. My 15 year old daughter loves it, though. She uses it everyday.

o

I haven't tried it and don't really like the mineral make-up, but I think L'Oreal is a strong brand and anything they would make should be pretty good. I don't think they are going to make junk to try to compete with Bare Escentuals. Just my 2 cents.

o

Yes, I have used it for awhile now. I was looking for something cheaper than Bare Escentuals, which I like. The L'Oreal is nice, but not as good as the BE. They had a 2 for 1 introductory offer. It's not milled as finely as BE and is not as shiney. I have a nice kaubki brush that I use to apply it. I gave one jar to my sister who did not like the color of the BE on her, too yellow. The L'Oreal has a nice lighter color that is not a yellowish tint. Try it and see what you think. As I said, I did not use their brush for application.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here