Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What color shoes?

Posted by yesican (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 9, 06 at 16:05

I wanted beige shoes to wear to church with a beige dress but they didn't have my size in the pair I wanted so I got a pair in a color called fresh white. Looks kinda egg shell to me. My daughter told me to wear black shoes so now I can't make up my mind. What color shoes would you wear with a biege dress?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What color shoes?

I like brown with beige....same family. Since it's summer, maybe a strappy sandal, depending on the style, and the style of dress it could be with or without a heel.

o

Pretty much any color will go with beige provided you repeat that color elsewhere, e.g., purse, earrings, etc.

o

Red, brown, but probably not black unless the dress had some black detail.

o

I think a natural color (light or dark tan) sandal would look nice with a neutral color like beige. But I also agree that you could wear ANY color shoe with a beige dress as long as you wear other accesories in the same color to tie it together. I don't wear beige much, but I wear a lot of khaki (skirts and pants) and really enjoy wearing a variety of different colors with it---so have some fun!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here