Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
what happened to tinted moisturizers?

Posted by CindyandMocha (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 26, 05 at 2:38

whatever happened to tinted moisturizers? They were everywhere last summer, and now they are NOwhere. Olay had one that has disappeared, and now Estee Lauder calls their "airspun" a foundation. Lancome had one too and now it is nowhere. Did something happen with them that made them "bad" for some reason that I missed? I still love the Estee "airspun", whether its a moisturizer or foundation now.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: what happened to tinted moisturizers?

I use Olay Complete Tinted Moisturizer,,so far have been able to find it on the shelf at WalMart...however if you say they are not making it anymore I better stock up. I love it, very light, yet just enough coverage.
You can make your own tinted moisture,just add a few drops of moisturizer to your favorite make up base liquid.

o

Neutrogena sells one and I bought it just a few weeks ago at Longs Drugs.

o

Thanks for the tip. I use to could find the olay tinted one rather easily, but I can't find it anywhere around here anymore. I honestly don't know if they'd stoppped making it or not. Since I haven't found one at the drugstores, and never see ads for them anymore, I was curious if I'd missed some bit of news and they just stopped making them for some reason.

o

They carry Oil of Olay tinted moisturizer at the Rite Aid drugstore here (California).

Tinted Moisturizer

Joy

o

Almay makes a "Moisture Tint- Sports Formula".

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here