Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
help with moisturizer

Posted by star9763 (My Page) on
Sat, May 9, 09 at 19:24

I have been using aveno with spf 30 in the day and st. Ives moisturizer in the eavening.. My face is breaking out horrible. Can someone recomend a good one for me to use in the day and night that won't make me break out or cost a fortune. Also should I use sun screen instead of moisturizer during the day.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: help with moisturizer

I like Cetaphil ultra Hydrating lotion in the tube. Blue and lime green. From drugstore For sensitive skin. It takes
a min before I can apply makeup after I put it on. I dont use much. I just use it for under makeup moisturizer. There is no SPF in it though. At night whole nother story. I am older so I do use more expensive one at night.

sheshe

o

Is one of the products new to you? Maybe that is the one causing you to break out.

I use a Cetaphil product too at night, but not the one you are talking about Sheshe. I tried one new to me called Cerave, but I like the Cetaphil better and will go back to it.

I use a sunscreen during the day, then foundation over. Neutrogena has one called Sensitive Skin Sunblock Lotion. Maybe that would help.

o

I used to break out alot. I was referred to dermalogica and now i never break out. I can't afford it in the salon but I purchase online and my skin has never looked better. Try the intensive moisture balance.

Here is a link that might be useful: dermalogica

o

Aveen really broke me out. Perhaps it is the sunscreen? Try Sheseido sunscreen lotion. spf55
Also for an inexpensive moisturixer I like Alphahydrox brand. It's under 10$

o

I like cetaphil ,coz is suitable for soften skin.

Here is a link that might be useful: cetaphil skin cleanser

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here