Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Khakis

Posted by debbie814 (My Page) on
Mon, May 15, 06 at 18:01

Do you have a favorite brand of khakis? I'm looking for some stylish cotton khakis. They seem to go with everything, and I can wear them to work. I mostly wear well-fitting black pants, flat front, straight leg. I still wear jeans on Fridays, but dress them up with medium heeled black shoes, a nice shirt or sweater and jewelry.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Khakis

I usually get the ones from L. L. Bean. They are so handy and a good change from black and navy which I wear most of the time.

Here is a link that might be useful: khaki pants

o

The Lee brand of relaxed fit khakis seem to fit me well and are reasonably priced. They fit so well, I have one of the same style in every color: khaki, white, black, navy. black and whit check, and a navy tweed...

o

I just checked the label and see that they are actually "Riders Casuals" by Lee. I bought most of mine on sale at K-Mart or at WalMart and occasionally find a nearly new pair at Goodwill for about $6 or so. I believe the quality (fabric, construction, fit, classic styling) is on par with any of the more expensive brands. I also have a couple pair of the same thing in capri length. Love 'em!

o

I just ordered the LL Bean Khakis to see how I like them. I'll also be checking out the Lee Riders Casuals. Rosewest, do the Lee's have a boot cut? I don't care for the straight legs, even like a bit of a flare.

o

Here's a link to the Lee khakis website. They do have boot cut---I wear the plain front...

Here is a link that might be useful: Lee Pants

o

I saw Lees at Penney's and also Dockers which should be good too.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here