SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lilathabit

Dr. Brandt Crease Eraser?

lilathabit
19 years ago

On Live with Regis and Kelly, Kelly said she's been using the Dr. Brandt Crease Eraser.

I have to say she looked good. She swore she did not have any Restylane or Botox treatments.

I realize that it could have been a covert product plug, but I was wondering if it was indeed any good.

If not, can you recommend anything else? I have 2 large eyebrow wrinkles that make me look a bit angry or tired. I am also worried about puffy undereye lids.

Thanks in advance for your recommendations.

Comments (3)

• lilathabit
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Well, I feel like a dumb-a__. In Touch magazine this issue feature celebrity plastic surgery - and they think Kelly Ripa has had botox done. Oh well, wishful thinking.

• michie1
    18 years ago

Have you seen Dr Brandt on QVC? He is one scary looking creature!? Almost looks like a corpse to me - wouldn't dare buy any products from someone who looks like that!

• agless12
    16 years ago

Unfortunately YOU ARE MISSING OUT!!!! so sad you have to judge a book by its cover, his products are amazing and I have met him. He is a very remarkable derm! Truly the best skin regimine Ive ever been on...I was`just surfin wish I responded 3 yrs ago!

Sponsored