SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
libbylou_gw

Nutragena hand cream

libbylou
17 years ago

I'm new to the internet and began reading this forum and love it so I thought I would share my latest beauty discovery with all of you. I have always had extreamly dry skin on my body untill recently when I began putting Nutragena hand cream on my whole body at first I used it twice a day untill my dry skin was healed, then every night before bed, now I use it every other night before bed I do this because it can feel sticky but it really works. I don't use it on my face because I have oily & acne prone skin there, but my sis who has dry skin on her face uses the hand cream 1-3 times per week on her face she puts it on for about an hour then washes her face she also puts it around her eyes every night. Two more ways I like to use it, I put it on my hands then put latex free gloves before I wash dishes I think the heat from the water helps. I also put it on my feet then wrap them in plastic wrap and put on a pair of thick socks 1-3 times per week before for a couple of hours, usually before cleaning house. I have only used the unscented hand cream. I hope you find this helpfull.

Comments (2)

Sponsored