SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sudiepav

Permanent Makeup

sudiepav
16 years ago

I had permanent lipstick applied last year and I love it! It's tattooing for the uninformed, but it really works for me. At first, all I could see in the mirror when I looked w/o eyemakeup was MOUTH, but now I'm used to it. The technician copied my favorite Estee Lauder shade, and I've used nothing but lipgloss since. You can change the color with any other lipstick if you want, of course. I started considering it a couple years ago when I realized that when my lipstick wore off, I was looking like I was ill. I didn't tell my husband ( he notices nothing), and only my three year old granddaughter said "You look like a princess!" Think Cinderella/Sleeping Beauty beestung lips. The swelling went down after a couple days, and my mouth got really dry, and I had to slather it with lip balm. I had 2 friends who had the procedure first, so I could check out the work. I called a cheaper place, but they did not do the dental block; you had to go to a dentist and pay $25 extra. Also, they required that I draw in the lipline myself. I thought that if I were that good at drawing on lipstick, I wouldn't need that procedure. Also, touchups were a big extra charge. I needed a touchup and so did both my friends. The place I chose included all of this for $600. I'm going to have eyeliner done next month, only the top lid. I wear both top and lower eyeliner, but I thought it would look better if I drew on bottom eyeliner when I needed it. Anybody else have an experience with these procedures?

Comments (5)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES