Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
bra question

Posted by joe_mn (My Page) on
Wed, May 11, 11 at 10:14

wife is 5'-2". size 2. was about size 8-10 1 year ago. is really working out alot. so she is pretty trim now. used to wear 36C mostly, sometimes 38C. bought a lot of new clothes and now has quite a few bra's that are 34B. all are same style. mostly padded, formed bra's. she also got a new 38B. i asked her why the big difference in size. 34 to 38 seems like a lot. she says it is none of my business. is it a comfort thing? seems to me a 4" larger size would be loose? like baggy pants? well i am a guy. maybe i just don't get it.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: bra question

"she says it is none of my business"

A good therapist might help the underlying problems, but to answer your question, the difference between 34-38 is the inches around her ribcage, and that can change week to week. I am a 36-40 DD depending on the week and weight I've lost or put on.

Hope this helps!

o

are you a size 2? i could see a size 14 person perhaps wearing different size clothes depending on factors. i am a big guy but i don't wear a size 36 pants on monday and a size 40 pants on friday for comfort reasons?

o

makes no sense to me(my size doesn't vary...and if i wanted my bra a little looser or tighter, there are usually different hook sizes on the backs of back hooking bras)... maybe she bought it by mistake (thinking she was buying a 34) but didn't want you asking about her purchases...

o

she is wearing both bras. so she must like how they fit. both are same brand, style. both are padded as well. when she was heavier, she never wore padded bras. saw a movie from the 50's. set in hollywood movie scene. a wardrobe lady said you would be surprised how many guys propose to a padded bra. inside joke i guess.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here