Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Smashbox makeup

Posted by stargazer_1118 (My Page) on
Thu, May 27, 04 at 7:40

Is anyone a big fan like me of Smashbox's cream eyeliner? I love the way you don't have to tug on your eyelid to get a straight line and it stays on FOREVA (as we yanks say). What other Smashbox items have you tried?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Smashbox makeup

The only one I've tried is their cream eyeliner and I think it's the best. Why haven't other cosmetic companies followed and made that product,,every time I go to the department stores I check to see it anyone else like Lauder or Arden, MAC have it,,,not yet.

o

i've never heard of this brand. Where is it available?

o

Nordstrom store and I think Sephora as well as QVC believe it or not!(or the Home shopping network)

o

I'll be on the lookout for this product next time I'm in the states; wide choice of colors also...

Here is a link that might be useful: cream eyeliner

o

I recommend you buying the Smashbox brush to apply the cream eyeliner. It really is needed for it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here