Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Win Skin Care by sharing your picture and story of staying young!

Posted by tyradavis (My Page) on
Fri, May 9, 08 at 2:34

Win Skin Care by sharing your picture and story of staying young!

http://www.agingbackwards.com/pages/contest

Do people tell you that you look younger than your age? Weve got an exciting contest you can enter to win over $1,000 in prizes, including a $1,000 Murad beauty package, a gorgeous "Portrait of Love Necklace from ShopMichele.com (as included in the Oscar Gift Bag!) and the hottest new product in Hollywood, the Lip Pump from CynthiaRowland.com! To enter the contest, go here: http://www.agingbackwards.com/pages/contest!

You upload your photo, put your age in the comment box and tell us what you do to keep Aging Backwards. In a few weeks, well start the voting. You cant vote for yourself, so be sure to ask everyone you know, including friends, family and internet friends to sign in and vote for you! What are you waiting for?

-Tyra

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Win Skin Care by sharing your picture and story of staying yo

Spam alert. Let it drop.

My secret to looking young is to stay away from beauty products claiming to make one look younger. So I'm not interested. LOL

o
RE: Win Skin Care by sharing your picture and story of staying yo

Looking younger is a state of mind, not a physical, body. Good food, exercixe, sleep all help, not a specific "beauty product" you buy to rub into your skin. My cousin Marge has beautiful skin, all she uses on it is Ivory soap. She is 75. My Grandmother used to rub Crisco on her face. She's been gone a long time. I'm 55. last year I went into the hospital for some tests. The nurse looked at5 my chart, started freaking out. She said "I must have the wtrong patient. You look 45, not 55". The best compliment I ever got, another woman told me I looked younger than my true age. My husband and my favorite aunt think I'm "pretty". Yeah, both of them!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here