SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
happygolucky_gw

underarm waxing

happygolucky
17 years ago

I dont know if this is the forum for hair removal ,sorry if its not.

Hi

I have been having a tough time with underarm hair.When I WAS AROUND 13-14 YRS OLD i HAD TRIED WAXING BUT IT WAS TOO PAINFUL I GOT SCARED AND DECIDED NOT TO DO THAT.bUT IN OUR SCHOOL IT WAS A TREND TO WEAR FULL SLEEVES AND HALF SLEEVES ,NEVER SLEEVELESS.AND SO i NEVER REMOVED THE HAIR(UGH!!)unless absolutely necessary. I GOT OLDER AND OUT OF SCHOOL,i WANTED TO WEAR SLEEVELESS AND TRIED TO SHAVE IT,EVERYTIME i Shaved it the roots would remain and hence the black dots would be seen(my natural color is black).I tried creams but I was totally allergic to it,so I assumed that I have a medical problem (kind of)and accepted to not wear sleeveless.But now I have convinced myself to remove it.I waxed but can u believe it ,i can still see the roots there?and the lady at the salon really worked on it.How come that has happend ,can it be because of shaving,though I have not shaved that much.

2.also though I have not shaved for more than 10 times in total (since I found no use in doing so)the area is slightly blackish.Why?

3.Moreover the follicles are sort of enlarged ,in the sense that there are a lot of tiny bumps visible,Do you know why this is?How to smoothen it?

4.Can you give me a suggestion to remove the hair completely. do you think that if i wax repetedly it may get smoother?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Comments (3)

Sponsored