Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Za make-up line

Posted by Nike (My Page) on
Sat, May 1, 04 at 0:11

Anyone ever try that Japanese make-up line Za put out by Shiseido? I recently got their two way foundation and I really like it. Apparently you can use it with a wet or dry sponge, but I've only used it dry so far and the coverage seems pretty decent. I picked up this powder/foundation at Longs. Their clean and bright display attracted my attention to it.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Za make-up line

I'll be looking at that dry foundation; I had a similar product a few years ago that I applied dry with a fat brush and it was a fast and simple way to get a natural coverage.

o

Yeah, I like the ease of this type of product. I used to use the Shiseido one (similar turquoise colored compact), but it was hard because it only came in five different shades. Being that I live in Hawaii, a lot of the time I don't match any of the colors between all of my color changing due to the sun. Good luck!

o

I just thought that I'd bring this make-up line back to the top of the list and see again if anyone uses this line or not.

Once again I am in the market of looking for another good make-up line and am wondering if anyone else out there uses any of Za's products.

In the meantime, I was diagnosed with rosacea, so I'm having the hardest time finding a sunscreen and make-up line that will work best for me. =(

o

Found out that in the U.S.A. they are closing their Za distrubtion/market in America it will only be in other countries.

I live in Honolulu, Hawaii and have loved the Za make-up line for several years now, because of its shade that matches my skin naturally & has a sunscreen to it. I use #22 or #23 (when I get tanned)

Shiseido of Hawaii already pulled it off all its Za Products in all the stores in Hawaii. I have already talked/called to person in charge of Za products distribution at Shiseido of Hawaii. Her suggestion that to use Shiseido products they're basically the same thing even more choices.

Anyways, I'll give it a try again. I have used it once before but I looked too fake maybe it was the wrong shade they gave me so this time I'll look more into it I mean more returns exchanges until I find the true number shade but it will be worth it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here