Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
dry feet

Posted by rabbit8 (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 9, 04 at 22:26

I have dry feet. I want to know if anyone can tell me where I can purchase a pair of socks that are made out of some type of rubber that I could wear to hold in moisture?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: dry feet

I think it would be better to use cotton socks with Bag Balm. Made for animals, but unbelievably effective for dry hands and feet. Lots of people use it! Apply at night and put socks on. You can get it at most drugstores.

Rubber socks will likely promote fungus.

o

Thanks, I'll look for bag balm tomorrow.

o

Also , believe it or not there is a lotion (more like an oil) called Zed's Crack Cream that is incredible. I use it especially at night before going to bed and after a few weeks you can really see a difference. It is at local druc stores, like CVS, Walgreens, etc.

o

Thanks for the advice. I've found a cream that works very well. I found it at sally's beauty supply. Next time I'm in CVS, I'll pick up some of the cream you recommended.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here