Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
lauren hutton face disk

Posted by pollyanna (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 30, 06 at 19:05

Has anyone tried the face disk. I liked the feel of the Bare Minerals, but hated the glitter in it. I used allot of the mineral veil just to get rid of the glitter look. I just ordered the disk because it omits the glitter, and wonder if anyone here has tried it.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: lauren hutton face disk

Hi,
I purchased one of the face discs a couple of years ago and loved it. It comes with an instructional video which teaches you how (and where) to apply the products. When I was wearing this makeup I did look younger. I bought the "Yellow" face disc and the colors were perfect, great blush color, excellent neutral eye colors. I highly recommend this product.

Here is a link that might be useful: Lauren Hutton Face Disc

o

Is there a foundation in the disc or is that separate?

o

There is no foundation disc. Use your favorite foundation.

o

I've been using the Facedisc for almost a year now and I love it! I have several, actually, also in the yellow color group. For everyday, I no longer wear foundation--I just use the concealers to even out my complexion. The look is very natural and it's easy to have everything in one container. The masacara is absolutely the best I've tried--it beats L'ancome Definicils.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here