Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hair like hailey on A.idol - how to curl?

Posted by amyfiddler (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 1, 07 at 18:57

Okay. Last Wednesday night, Hailey stood as bottom two with Chris, and Chris was kicked off. Hailey's hair was curled, pieced.

It's the trend of the moment, to be sure - but I want that hair! I have kinky curly hair, and it's a mess, so I often straighten.

How do the girls do their hair like that - I imagine they spiral curl it with a curling iron and then wax each curl so it stays separated - but what is the product, and how is it done- anyone know???

And how do I get legs like hers by tomorrow? LOL.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hair like hailey on A.idol - how to curl?

I would think that hair spray would hold those curls stiff; print a picture of the hairdo so you can show a hairdresser.
I think her legs are giving her extra time on Idol, not her voice.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here