Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Concealers

Posted by katie56 (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 15, 07 at 18:17

Suggestions on a good concealer that hides dark circles, however, doesn't slip into wrinkles. Thank you in advance for any help.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Concealers

I swear by Gurlain Issima Light, it has it's own brush and works great.

o

Where do you get that? I've never heard of it.

o

I like dermablend because it really hides everything. The key is to only use a very small amount. I use it under my foundation.

o

Sorry I took so long, I just checked back. It's Guerlain issima precious light. I get it at Neiman Marcus. I'm not sure who else carries Guerlain. I'm sure you could google it and find out or order from Nm online.

o

I swear by Bobbi Brown's Creamy Concealer. Been using it for years now and if I try to switch, nothing ever looks as natural. Available at most department stores where hopefully, you'll get someone good who can help you get the right color!

o

I've had a hard time finding a concealer that doesn't accentuate the wrinkles too, so I'll probably have to try one of these listed on here too but right now I buy the same foundation that I use on the rest of my face but I buy it several shades lighter. I use Prescriptives "virtual skin".
If your dark circles aren't too bad this might work for you.

o

Love Dermablend. I've tried a lot of others, more expensive, but nothing works better for me.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here