Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Clairol Natural Instincts Replacements??

Posted by sarahstahl (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 10, 12 at 18:09

Hello,

I like the Clairol Natural instincts medium brown 765 and 77. However they no longer make this product and it is getting hard and expensive to buy. I am alergic to regular hair dye. Does anyone know of a good replacement product for the Clairol product?

Thanks,
Sarah

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Clairol Natural Instincts Replacements??

I strongly suggest that you call Clairol and ask this question. If the person you are speaking with does not seem to understand and perhaps makes suggestions that would result in your hair turning blonde (I colour to my natural auburn so this has happened to me) - thank her and call back the next day and hope for someone else - the second person I spoke with couldn't understand why anyone would recommend the 2 processes the first CS person suggested (fortunately I did not do it). I am a walking allergy so your specific issues would have to be addressed. You might find that Clairol makes - or will be coming out with a similar product to the Natural Instincts that you have been using. Heck the word "natural" scares me. At the moment I am paying a fortune to have it coloured auburn - my grey is iron grey and horrible. If only I suited a different shade...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here