Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Favorite mail order catalogues

Posted by ginnyginny (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 9, 08 at 16:05

I have been looking for a white or tan light weight summer casual jacket/sweatshirt. No hood. Not expensive. I can't find them in the stores, at least not what I want. I know there are mail order companies out there but not sure which ones to try or even what the names of them are. (I guess my "stop junk mail" has worked.)

Thanks for any ideas!!

Ginny

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Favorite mail order catalogues

LL Bean and Lands End have quality merchandise, and they are generally affordable. You can check them out online.

o

Definitely LLBean. Vermont Country store has some nice-looking clothing.

o

Chadwick's

o

i love newportnews catelogs as it is nice to me .

LLBEAN is another favourite before i know newport

Here is a link that might be useful: New port web

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here