Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Disaster! Eyebrows and Hair color!

Posted by snow_peach (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 19, 06 at 12:26

Help!!! My hair was just dyed a deep, rich red, but my eyebrows are dark brown! The hair color is beautiful... but my eyebrows don't really go with it. I need to know what color my eyebrows should be to enhance my hair and not make me look flat and washed out. I cant go and get them dyed, but maybe some light peroxide or something would lighten them, and i could use penicl or powder to color my brows. I just need to know... what color??!? I have fair skin, light-peachy, and honey brown eyes. If that helps...
please help me! If you want, (I'd really appreciate it) you can email me your response. xemostarz21@yahoo.com

thank you so much!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Disaster! Eyebrows and Hair color!

Snow Peach, for color, I would use 'auburn' (most brands have auburn), use powder instead of pencil.

To lighten, you could try using a little peroxide or lemon juice....applied with a Q-Tip....careful, don't get it in your eyes.

Joy

o

Before you put anything on them, I would visit a good cosmetic counter and try to find a suitable pencil to enhance your look.
Possibly your whole eye makeup color scheme has to be revised to flatter your new hair color; don't forget that your hair color will change somewhat after a few shampoos so don't do anything radical right now.
I've found that Color Conserve shampoo by Aveda keeps my color true , don't shampoo with just anything and strip your color too fast.

o

Hair bleach for facial hair will lighten your brows to a reddish color. My brows are dark brown and lighten in about 5 or 6 mins. Just don't leave the bleach on too long or you'll wind up with blonde brows. Good luck.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here