Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Best brows for blondes?

Posted by Alisande (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 21, 03 at 9:02

I'm a natural blonde with eyebrows to match. For a long time I've been using Revlon's Colorstay Brow Color, which has a tinted gel on one end and a pencil on the other. I especially like the pencil, which is soft and a nice light color. But this product is increasingly hard to find, and I've been looking for something else. Tried a couple of pencils, but they're either too hard or too dark. Beauty articles talk about using a powder product, but I haven't found anything light enough. And then I also wonder about the appearance on blonde brows....I've seen some women with overplucked brows that look very powdery.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Susan

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Best brows for blondes?

Im blonde too. I used the Colorstay for awhile and now I just buy the Revlon pencil at Sallys (Revlon R Pro). Its the same color pencil without the gel for about $2 versus the colorstay version for $8 (I rarely used the gel so thats a better deal for me). I use Sorme brow kit in true blonde when I have more time and want them to be perfect. Heres a link (bottom row second from right).

-Devon

I cant get the forum to link because it doesnt recognize the .html extension, so copy this to your browser to ge to the site:

http://www.sorme.com/For_the_Eyes.html

o

Thanks, Devon. I don't use the gel much either, so the pencil would be a good deal. I'll find out where the nearest Sally's is. The Sorme product looks intriguing, but the "where to buy" link didn't work for me, and the shopping around here is somewhat limited anyway.

Susan

o

The sallys has a store locator on their website www.sallybeauty.com

I dont know what chains carry Sorme. Guess I was lucky to find it. Id try a google search.
HTH
Devon

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here