Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fragrance of the Day 4/28

Posted by shaun (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 28, 06 at 8:03

TGIF!

Wearing Beach by Bobbi Brown today - feels like a summer day again.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fragrance of the Day 4/28

Good morning!! Shaun, you smell so wonderful in your Beach today! I needed something fun for Friday so I chose Pink Sugar for my fotd! Hopefully it will feel like summer here today too - temps expected to get up to 77!! Wishing everyone a lovely, sunny Friday!!

o

Good morning! Wearing Tea Rose today.

o

My pick will be Curve Crush later on.

Too much offee w/ soy milk this morning, I feel like a bumble bee right now!

o

Just barely still Good Morning!

I was out at BBW this morning, taking advantage of a gift card I received at Christmas and their 5/$25 sale. So, right now I smell like Coconut Lime Verbena, Magnolia Blossom, Japanese Cherry Blossom, White Cherry Blossom, and Fresh Vanilla. I think I need to shower and then I'll probably put on Memoirs of a Geisha.

It's a beautiful and sunny spring day here - a perfect example of why spring is my favorite season.

o

Good Friday morning to all!

Wow - it smells lovely in here! :)

After I do a little outdoors work and shower, I'll go with BB Beach too. Love that stuff! Some say "it smells just like suntan oil" but it's got the salty sea air accord in there too, very very nice.

Great sale at BBW - may check that out later today.

Ta-ta!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here