Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Youthful Essence.........Anyone tried it?

Posted by simply_shelia (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 20, 03 at 2:11

I was watching the infomercial and it really caught my attention.Has anyone tried this product and did you like it?
It's the one with the cream with little crystals and the battery operated brush that is suppose to gently slough off dead dull skincells.Light dermabrasian but you do it at home.Susan Lucci promotes it.Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Youthful Essence.........Anyone tried it?

I havent heard of that one but I have the I Skin (by Dermanew) that seems like the same thing and it works pretty well (though Ive only used it twice).
HTH!
Devon

o

Thanks Devon.

o

I've used the I skin sold at Sally's and it really seems to make a difference. I've used 15-20% AHA for over a year and this microdermabrasion gave me more visible immediate results. I've only used it three times so far and no bad side effects that I can detect and my skin really glows afterwards.

o

I've been using it for a few weeks and can't say that I see too much of a difference. The best I can say is it give a good base for when I use my face tanner. guess I'll try "Terrapots" I Skin from Sally's and see if I get a change.

o

Another idea to try is take a small amount of baking soda and mix it with your face washing cream or lotion in the palm of your hand. It works just as well to remove dead skin cells as the high price spread and cost pennies. Read that in "Don't Go To The Cosmetic Counter Without Me" had some great ideas.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here