Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
One single health gadget for entire family

Posted by srinija (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 30, 07 at 2:06

Hello Everyone:)

I am mom with two grown up kids, busy and hectic lifestyles are pushing us to seek handy gadgets that can keep us in healthy track everyday.
I am in search of such gadgets that can be used by entire family, instead of one for me, one for my husband and ofcourse different gadgets for my tennage kids.
Any help welcome!

Thanks in advance
srini

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: One single health gadget for entire family

Blood pressure monitor?

o

Let me guess. I think I know where this thread is going to go..............

"Srinija" registers, and his/her first post is looking for a mystery "miracle gadget" good for the entire family.

4...3.......2............1........ Cue the next newly registered poster who in their first post, just happens to know of such a gadget that the entire family will love, and just happens to have the link handy, to the website that sells the gadget.

Anyone want to bet a dollar on this?

o

Yes Bud, we are about to find out what this gadget is !!!!

o

still waiting for more info.

How about exercise equipment...be it free weights, or a jump rope. How about bicycles? Or heart monitor watches, to track ones heartrate when exercising?

You might try the forum linked below as well.

Sue

Here is a link that might be useful: Exercise & Nutrition Forum

o

Looks like Bud had the answer...a cold shower! Sandy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here