Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What's your favorite brand of purse?

Posted by sjt2900 (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 6, 08 at 0:49

Do you have a favorite purse brand, or style? Just curious what everyone likes. I usually like a hobo style and I'm in the market for a new one but, DD keeps pushing Coach, and while I like a good quality bag, I just don't care for that big "C". What do you all like?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What's your favorite brand of purse?

I loved the old Coach bags that didn't have the "C" all over them and were just nice leather purses. I agree about the new ones...just not my taste.

I generally like a good quality leather purse. The brand doesn't really matter to me. I like different sizes and colors for different occasions.

o

I have a Fossil leather hobo that I love, and it wasn't enormously expensive!!

o

Stone Mountain isn't too bad. I've never had a Fossil bag, but they look nice. I tend not to change purses, so I don't have a lot. Just wear one out and get a new one. Seems like I always forget something when I change bags.

o

Coach bags. I have two. Love em both-one black, one brown, good strong leather, with shoulder straps.

o

I like Stone Mountain. I'm short and most shoulder bag straps are too long for me, but SM makes an assortment of hobos and other styles with straps that are long enough to sling over my shoulder but don't hit me below the hips!

o

I personally favor the Coach leather bags without the "C" print. They have these nice large silver buckles on their bags that add a lot of playfulness and class. I do have to admit that I also like my colorful Murakami Louis Vuitton bag also. ;P

o

I've recently bought 2 Kathy Van Zeeland purses, I can't remember the name of the first, but the second one is called Angel Dust Hinge Satchel. It holds a lot, but looks chic. I also love that it has 2 outer pockets. I bought it on Ebay, because they run about $75 and up for the Kathy Van Zeeland brand.

Here is a link that might be useful: KVZ

o

Cole Haan. If they do have a logo or label on the outside, it is discreet. I hate the new Coach bags because of all of the logos and the large buckles (makes them too heavy), and I used to be a fan.

o

I love the coach purses! I have the cross body bag , the wristlet both signature, and a large leather brown with the chunky brass hardware. Love them all!

o

I think Brighton has the best hobo bag I have found called the Barcelona Bag. It has a braided shoulder strap and it's just so pleasant to carry. I'm very picky and this one works well for me.

o

I think thecustomclothing and ebags are good one.. The bags are very pretty and very comfortable to carry..

o

Coach!

I have three, and only one has the Cs all over, but it is black on black (it's made of fabric) so they're not really noticeable unless you're right up on top of the bag. It was my first Coach. It's five years old, looks brand new, and I still get compliments on it.

I have a cream-colored leather, satchel-type one that's probably three or four years old. It is without Cs all over it.

Lastly, I have a small leather orange-ish colored one that is without Cs all over it.

I'm not particularly "into" purses -- usually switch twice during the year -- one for summer and one for winter. I prefer quality over quantity, and I don't mind spending more for quality although I'm not so foolish as to pay retail -- all three of those purses, I bought on sale!

o

I love bags a lot. Especially leather bags.
And i think Baggit is the best brand of bags. This brand has a huge collection of leather bags.

o

Man O Day, I love a Coach purse! :)

o

I second Cole Haan. Great quality and discreet branding. Nothing says, "look at me!" like a bag with a ton of logos on it.

o

Update to my earlier post.

I just added Coach's Madison Small Kelsey Satchel in Scarlet to my collection. She is beautiful and perfect -- not too small, not too large, and lightweight!

Merry Christmas to me!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here